FHSAA Certified Co-Ed Referee Training
Time & Location
About The Event
BECOME AN OFFICIAL!
Earn part time income! Your local high schools need umpires and referees.
THE CHALLENGE of officiating can provide some great personal rewards. As an official you must make instantaneous decisions, resolve conflicts and deal with stress and pressure. You are in a position to be a positive role model around children and young adults.
Sports officials must be able to bring control to chaos; understand fairness; promote safety and encourage good sportsmanship. A sports official must have the positive characteristics of a police officer, lawyer, judge, accountant, reporter, athlete and diplomat.
BENEFITS TO OFFICIATING
There are many benefits in becoming an FHSAA Official.
- Make Extra Money on the Side
- Become Physically Fit
- Give Back to the Community
- Make New Friends and Develop Camaraderie
- Learn More About the Sports You Love
- Ages 16-20
- Complete registration form & waiver/release
- Interview by board members or recommendation form organization leaders club or group.
- Attending High School if 16-18 and have a 2.00 grade point average
- Attend 82% of all classes
- 80% passing ratio on final exam
- Evaluation by West Coast Athletic Association on HAND SIGNALS
- Register to be a member of the West Coast Athletic Association
- Pre for FHSAA State Exam
For more information contact;
Springhill Community Park Director
Harold Hart (813)-274-3315
Stan White (813) 714-4596
- FHSAA Certified Referee$0$00$0